Monday, February 1, 2010

i just want to thank you for thinking of me.


we did it! It’s feb 1st. bunny bunny. we made it through the first month of 2010 and i have to say, january was pretty special this year. as always, there were ups, there were downs but the really freakin’ awesome outweighed the not so awesome by about a bazillion to one. so today’s post is quick but it’s to say that i am so thankful for every person who made January so magical, so fun, so happy and so memorable. there’s some photographic evidence below but there were bucketfuls of wonderful things that happened without photos… but those moments are in my big juicy heart for always. thank you for being with me, for giving me hugs and high fives and kisses, for eating dinner with me, for making me birthday cakes, for sharing your lives with me, for taco night, for family and most importantly for making me giggle. oh and also for accepting me and my cheesiness. i love you!

have a listen to my morning jacket “thank you too.” it’s lovely. the lyrics are perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment