Monday, May 2, 2011

Ireland Haul

So I've done a little shopping during my study abroad experience...

I got these from Topshop. Originally 112 euros, they were on sale for 30! My student discount brought it down to 27. They're suede and have fringe and they fit me perfectly and they're comfortable and go with everything!


15 euros from the Galway Saturday market. It reminds me of the trees in Secret of Kells and later on I noticed the top of it looks like a heart. I absolutely love it.


During an unfortunate zipper incident, I totally ripped apart my favorite feather necklace last semester. I found this at Miss Selfridge on sale for 7.50. It will be interesting to try to get it home in one piece. Keeping feather jewelry from falling apart is so difficult sometimes.



Rounded tortoise shell sunglasses from New Look for 2.50? Yes pleaseeee


My first clothing purchase in Ireland (aside from an Aran Islands wool sweater). A little black dress with ruffles all the way down the front and it fits well and was only 12 euros! I got it from Warehouse.




I found this at Topman (the men's section of Topshop) in Cork but it was like 40 euros or something, so I didn't get it even though I totally loved it. Then I found it in the Topman in Galway on sale for 14 euros. 12 with my student discount.


18 euro (I think?) floral tank top from H&M in Cork



I bought a few more things during my time studying abroad that I haven't post here. I'll post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment