Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What should I do to my hair??

Once I figure out my job situation this summer, I'm going to change my hair. I'm not sure what to do yet. It's dark brown, curly, thick, and coarse. Right now I'm growing it out and I have really drastic layers, both of which I'm loving. However, I'm bored and I've been torn between a few options....

-dreading one strand that lies underneath the shortest layer but on top of most of my hair
-wrapping one strand in the same place
-putting in a few highlights underneath. either fuschia or teal/turquoise.
-trying to do the whole ombre look:

I started following this British girl Zoella on Blogspot and Youtube and I fell in love with her hair



...but if I were to do the ombre hair I think I'd want it to be less drastic

No comments:

Post a Comment