Monday, May 2, 2011

Irish fashion

Not gonna lie, for the most part I hate Irish fashion. They really enjoy looking fancy and dressed whereas I like boho, rocker, hippie kind of stuff. However.... Europeans in general tend to take more risks with their fashion, producing interesting results, so for every 10 outfits I hate, there's usually one I love and find really unique. Fashion-wise I've been inspired a lot since I've been here and I'm really stoked to go home to my full wardrobe and be adventurous with my styling this summer.

There was a music event this weekend because of the May Bank Holiday and I saw a lot of people wearing such amazing things and I wanted pictures. BUT I JUST FEEL SO CREEPY TAKING PICTURES OF STRANGERS!!! Buuuutttt I sucked it up and took a few pics :]



No comments:

Post a Comment