Wednesday, May 25, 2011

there's no place like (my new) home.

(my new home)

the big news???  I AM MOVING! to Montpelier, VT!!!  This will be my 3rd time moving in a year; i'm beginning to feel a little nomadic.  it's a big move for me, i've lived in the boston area my entire life except for a 6 month period when i resided in gold coast, australia.  the other biggie... i'm living with a boy! for the first time!  i'm very much in love and very happy my first (and last) time living with a boyfriend was reserved for him. he's one very special dude... want proof? today he called me and told me he was buying something for our new apartment... "what, what???" i said.  "tara, i'm buying us a cornhole set."  case closed.  this man's a keeper.

 (three penny taproom.  favorite bar by far.  friends, you will be brought here!)
 ($2 margaritas! at julio's )
 (the savoy - they show movies here!  i haven't been yet, oh but i will)
(skinny pancake: they gotz corn dogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment