Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Life as Liz

I turned on MTV while I was washing dishes today and I managed to catch this show I had never seen, "My Life as Liz". I had low expectations but it turned out to be SO FREAKING HILARIOUS!! I'm so in love with this show now. It's about this girl Liz who used to be one of the popular girls at her high school (I know this is sounding very MTV already) and is now kind of a weirdo. She's tired of all the blonde-haired rich Hollister-loving cheerleaders. Liz, on the other hand, loves thrift stores and video production and Star Wars and classic rock and is part of a garage band with her weird guy friends.
In the very beginning of the episode she made her friends dress up as Jesus, Krishna, and Buddha and video taped them high fiving. Then she took one of the blonde cheerleading girls to the thrift store with her and had her try on skinnies with a baggy Harley Davidson shirt and a tribal print sweater. Soooo I fell instantly in love.
I hope I can catch this show on TV in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment