Tuesday, September 13, 2011

5 great things.

5 things I’m lovin’ right now:
My new LOL kitten tshirt
Crayola nail stencils.  Those paws are going to make my nails so badass.
SEPTEMBER! Tis my favorite month.  Fantastic sleeping (and waking!) weather, leaves, tights +hoodie weather.  All around good stuffz.
M.A.T.E.S or Mike and Tom Eat Snacks.  Please start listening to this podcast.  Please!  I listen to Micahel Ian Black and Tom Cavanaugh talk about snacks everyday on my walk to and from work.  I laugh out loud several times.  Most recently I listened to them review: Combos (not good), Mallomars (Mike likes, Tom doesn’t), bananas (good), and Hot Habanero Doritos (sweating).  It’s really a good time.  Visit their tumblr here. http://matescast.tumblr.com/
Puzzles.  Yes, puzzles.  We are in the middle of an Alfred Hitchcock murder mystery puzzle on our living room floor.  Here’s how it works:  read a 5 page murder mystery, solve the myster by putting together a 1000 piece puzzle of which you have no idea what the end result looks like.  It’s maddening but I’m obsessed.  I’ll tell Zach I’m going to bed, only to tip toe over to the puzzle and work on just a bit more.  Whodunit?

No comments:

Post a Comment