Friday, September 23, 2011

i got a crush on you.

Next week I was supposed to help out at a conference taking place at two different, super fancy hotels in Vermont.  I’d be spending a couple nights with my own king sized bed, decadent dinners, and a change of scenery.  But, sadly, they told me today they wouldn’t need my help.  I’m really super bummed because it’s zach’s spring break and I know he could use a few nights of dude time. 


With some free time having opening up in my schedule now, I am looking forward to tackling a really great project.  Lately I’ve been making so much stuff that our tiny apartment is getting overwhelmed.  But this little project won’t take up any space and will (hopefully!) just make our space prettier.  We have some drawers and a lingerie chest from ikea that while useful, aren’t very appealing to the eye.  I’m constantly thinking about how to take them up a notch on a budget and I finally have just the thing.  I’ve been totally in love with chevron over the past year and it’s high time I get some into my own home.  I’ve been debating what color scheme to go with: I first thought classy gold/white, then thought bold black and white but I think I’ve settled on a more muted grey and white.  Although the truth is, it all depends on what the art store or hardware store has on hand for paint.  Photos forthcoming.
(photos via google image)

No comments:

Post a Comment