Monday, September 26, 2011

pendleton


Yesterday we headed up to Burlington for lunch with our friends.  We ate amazingly delicious sandwiches at the Red Onion Cafe -  we all had the “legendary” Red Onion Sandwich: a combo of turkey, bacon, Granny Smith apples, red onion, sundried-tomato mayo and Grafton Maple Smoked Cheddar on homemade sourdough.  It was massive and I ate every bite. 
 After lunch we walked up Church Street; it felt like another world to be in a place with tons of people, actual stores, a starbucks and well, life.  We passed an urban outfitters which normally wouldn’t be a big deal but I felt like a moth to the flame.  I drifted in and spent way more money than I should have in 10 minutes flat.  My standout purchase was a new bag (above).  Have you heard of Pendleton?  I had and when I saw that urban was carrying their products, I knew I’d be walking out with something.  Pendleton is known for their quality wool fabrics and Navajo-inspired designs.   My new Pendleton bag and Minnetonka boots are probably where I will cut off my Native American obsession since I want to avoid looking costume-y but have a look at my favorite Pendleton pieces along with some other Navajo prints I love.
pendleton shorts:
 jeffrey campbell wedge boots
 pendleton weekender (if only my budget was unlimited!)
 men's pendleton vest
 staring at stars scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment