Tuesday, September 20, 2011

winter is coming.

it's getting cooler here fast.  i'm already walking to work in tights and a jacket.  today i have on an old pair of brown knee-high boots i bought last year.  they are falling apart from spending the winter and sping traipsing all over boston. 
I absolutely love buying a new pair of boot for cooler temps and these are a few I have my eye on.
Steve madden:

Aldo:
These are similar to my brown boots of last year, but I like them because they fit over jeans and look real good with tights and dresses.
Minnetonka:  (full disclosure – these are en route to me!)
Doc Marten:
I had the 14 eye in high school and I loved them.  They manage to be edgy and classic all at once.  Plus the quality is great and if I hadn’t been such a prissy jerk in college, I wouldn’t have thrown them out.  Damn you college tara!
LL Bean snow boots: I’m in for a ROUGH winter so I thought these beauties would be perfect for climbing snow banks and battling blizzards to get to Three Penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment