Wednesday, September 28, 2011

stick it to me








since i'm not in a place to purchase art for the walls, lately i've been making my own.  last week i gathered some interesting branches/twigs on my walk home from work.  i pulled out all of my embroidery floss and while we watched survivor i wrapped the twigs and placed them in a colorful vase.  well, wouldn't you know that today as i was catching up on blog-reading i noticed some blog-love for free people's recent wall/store displays.  it's fabric wrapped branches! i love what free people does with their catalogs, web design and store displays and i am so happy to see i was on point.  i think i'm going to add to my own collection by painting some branches with my new acrylic paints. 

Free People windows and displays:

No comments:

Post a Comment