Wednesday, April 9, 2008

EMMA COOK AT TOPSHOP


Today is the day that Emma Cook, the designer known for her innovative sense of style and womanly designs, launches her latest capsule collection at TopShop - and we can't wait to get our hands on it. Featuring monochromatic zebra and graphic prints in a bright colour palette of raspberry, stone, cobalt and tangerine, expect to see cute prom styles of dress, drop-armhole vests, square-cut shirts and must-have tea dresses that sit on the knee. Emma Cook for TopShop will be available nationwide from selected stores form today. Prices start from £45.

Source: vougue.co.uk

My opinion on the subject...

I like the appliqué dress and I also like these sweet colourful tops. I went to Topshop´s homepage to check out the collection and order some pieces but I could not find Emma´s collection on the homepage. Why? Is it not sold on Internet? Or am I late and it is already sold out?

I found this article on http://www.vogue.co.uk/ but I searched around on the Net and found out that the collection was launched already on April 5th. Well, I am really confused now. Can somebody help me here?

No comments:

Post a Comment