Sunday, April 20, 2008

MY FAVOURITE LUSH PRODUCTS

I love Lush products! Everytime I go to their shop, I buy something. The products are not tested on animals and they mostly use natural ingredients, so it always feels goods to buy Lush goodies. Only problem I have is that I cannot stay in the shop for a long time because the smell is really strong in there! Anyway, this time I came back with some of my old favourite products.

Whipstick lip balm, costs £4,25 (69,00 SEK). It is smooth, really moisturizing and has a yummy chocolate taste. I also like that it is not goopy or greasy. It is supposed to give your lips a hint of colour but I didn´t notice it but I am not complaining. I use lots of lipglosses anyway.
I also love their bath bombs and bubbel bars. I bought Creamy Candy Bar bubbel bar £2,15 (49,00 SEK) and Butterball bath bomb £1,95 (39,00 SEK). The bubbel bar is so pretty and pink and it lasts quite a long time. You can use it for at least 3-4 baths. It creates lots of bubbles and the skin smells amazing afterwards. It is quite mosturizing also!

I absolutely love Butterball bath bomb because it really moisturizes my skin and makes it feel silky and soft but not greasy. It usually doesn´t happen with bath products. It has a nice vanilla scent that is not too strong.

Another favourite product from Lush is a Dream Cream, it costs £9,25 (159,00 SEK). I bought it first time about a year ago after reading great reviews about this product. I decided to try and now I have bought it many times. The texture is light but don´t be fooled, it is a very moisturizing cream! It soaks right into the skin and leaves it so soft! The smell is light and fresh, reminds me of lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment