Sunday, April 6, 2008

VICTORIA BECKHAM WEARING HER OWN JEANS



I swear this woman is a very clever businesswoman. She is always wearing her own products - jeans, sunglasses - and she looks good in them. Many celebrities just put their name on whatever products and would not be caught dead in them but Victoria is not ashamed to be seen in clothes that have her name on it.
When she was launching her jeans line in Saks Fifth Avenue in Boston, she gave an interview to The Boston Globe and she said: I'm very involved right from the start. There's not a button or a rivet that goes on a pair of jeans that I haven't seen or approved. I test everything on myself. I don't just put my name on things. I pick all the denim myself. For me, that's fun. That's why I'm doing this." I respect her for it!

In the pictures above, the jeans are by Victoria Beckham, the style is called Signature Star Worn Bootcut jeans. You can buy them at http://www.designsbystephene.com/ and they cost $220,00.


The bag is Croc-Embossed Tote by Giorgio Armani. The handbag is designed with beige crocodile embossed leather and is for sale at Neiman Marcus. It costs $1695,00.


Scarf is by Chanel.
The sweater is vintage. She already wore this sweater when she was living in Spain.
Shoes are by Christian Louboutin.

No comments:

Post a Comment