Friday, April 11, 2008

SHOOTING VICTORIA BECKHAM


Fashion photographer Juergen Teller, the mastermind behind many a provocative Marc Jacobs campaign, has revealed how he put things into perspective for Victoria Beckham when shooting her for Jacobs' irreverent spring/summer 2008 ads. "I told her, 'You're the most photographed woman in the world'," Teller explains to The New York Times's Cathy Horyn.

"'And fashion nowadays is all about product - bags and shoes - and you're kind of a product yourself, aren't you?' She was, like, 'Uh, yeah'." Beckham herself makes no secret of the fact that she was nervous about the shoot, where her legs are sprawling out of MJ-branded bags and she is seen popping out of boxes. "I knew this wasn't going to be Vogue," she says. "I knew I had to put myself in their hands, which could be quite scary."

Source: vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment