Thursday, April 10, 2008

MAKE THE CONNECTION

French Connection is upping its e-tail credentials with the relaunch of its website. With a focus on a new interactive experience and top-notch products, the label is launching its new shoe and bag ranges online, as well as featuring French Connection childrenswear for the first time ever, alongside its mainline collections. And when you're all shopped out, check out the site's fashion-focused editorial sections: Buy of the Month, most popular items, trend reports, celebrity followers and an all-new discussion board. http://www.frenchconnection.com/.

Source: vogue.co.uk

My opinion on the subject...

As usual, I was excited about a new shop opening (even if it´s on Web) and checked out the website. I love French Connection and as usual I found some really nice pieces. It´s spring and I am in a romantic mood, so I am considering buying:

Sunshine Dress, £130,00 and Special Top, £50,00




Ruffled Dress, £55,00 and Taffy Shoes, £35,00



I would wear the white special top with some skinny jeans, ballet flats and ethnic colourful jewellery. I would also toughen up the grey dress with some chunky heels. I also found out that French Connection ships worldwide which is good news for me. For example European shipping costs are:

£10 for 1 - 4 items
£15 for 5+ more items

No comments:

Post a Comment