Thursday, January 12, 2012

5 things...

I'm looking forward to:
1. Dancing to sad party music (yeah you read that right) tomorrow night.  Montpelier band Champagne Dynasty plays their record release party.  So fun.

2. Chinese food, jammies, and watching brady/tebow on Saturday night.  I'm less psyched for the football part but I'm thinking of sewing heart elbow patches on all my sweaters during the game.  I love hearts.

3. The new season of this show: Face Off on the syfy network.  Incredible stuff.


4. We got a pretty healthy dumping of snow here in VT and I'm very much looking forward to my twilight walk home tonight.  My ipod is loaded with new episodes of my favorite podcasts: How did this get made? Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Mike & Tom Eat Snacks: Magnolia Cupcakes and Chex Mix, and This American Life: Nemeses.
cast member of: how did this get made

5. Qulling.  Zach got me quilling papers for christmas and i'm so excited to home-make thank you notes with silly quilled animals.


(images via goodleimages and abeautifulmess)

No comments:

Post a Comment