Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolute.


I know resolutions aren't cool anymore, but I have actually found them to be one of my favorite parts of a new year. Yeah, most are forgotten by March, but I never give up on trying.



Sounds intense and dramatic, but I am determined to make 2012 the best year of my life. 

Step accordingly...

  1. Pay off my credit cards. Basically, most of my shopping is very spontaneous, and I want to be more in control of my purchases.  Cash for everything this year.
  2. Go to a club. I know, I know... what? Yeah. Never been to one. Not really my style.  But I want to get totally trashed, and dance the night away. Lord knows I have a few friends who would love to make this happen.
  3. Continue to work on eating habits. Cliche? Yup. Valid? Absolutely. I don't like to talk about my issues much, but suffice to say, I've started Weight Watchers, lost about 5 lbs. the healthy way so far, and have about 120 lbs. left to go. I may not lose it all this year, but I will PROMISE myself to not give up.
  4. Get Passport renewed. In fact, I believe this week, I will have this accomplished.
  5. Travel. A Lot. On my short list: Central valley, ca and L.A., NYC/Estler family, Spokane/Seattle, Eagle, Id.
  6. Do not cut hair. at all. for the whole year.
  7. Get a full time career. No more living paycheck to paycheck.
  8. Read more books, see more films. Life beyond the internet and work.
  9. Get more sleep! Make an effort to get a full 8 hours of beauty sleep.
  10. Go to the damn doctor and dentist.  Seriously. It's been like, 3 years since I've been to either.






No comments:

Post a Comment